Tossa de Mar’s weekly market is held every Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. along the Rambla Pau Casals. The nearly 100 stalls are grouped into the following categories:
- Stalls selling fruit and vegetables, pickled foods, nuts, churros, cold meats and spices.
- Stalls selling herbal products, tinned foods and cheeses.
- Stalls selling clothes, footwear, bags and leather goods, jewellery and accessories, perfume and cosmetics.
- Stalls selling household goods, hardware and cleaning products.
- Stalls selling plants and flowers.
- Stalls selling crafts, decoration and gift items.
You can easily get there by taking the resort shuttle bus. It leaves once every hour from the hotel and campsite reception.