SMART HOPER, S.L.U., is an entity with registered office at Calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B88567995 (hereinafter, "LATROUPE").
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LATROUPE is responsible for the processing of your personal data. To ensure the proper management of the processing of your data, LATROUPE has appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you may address any questions you may have and whom you may contact at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by users of the Website or who contact LATROUPE by other means may be processed by LATROUPE for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with LATROUPE.
- Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the Website: The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE through any of the contact channels made available through the Website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be processed for the purposes of maintaining contact between the parties, managing Website users, providing customer or user services and managing and processing the requests or queries made by the user through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising communications: The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE may be processed for the purpose of sending personalised commercial and advertising information about activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds, by post, telephone or electronic means (email, SMS, messaging and other means of electronic communication).
The information to be sent may relate to LATROUPE and/or other entities. LATROUPE informs that, in order to optimize and improve the information sent, as well as to offer appropriate personalized information according to the characteristics and / or needs of each user, may perform analysis and automatic profile evaluations and apply segmentation techniques, exclusively with internal data available to LATROUPE, prior to sending advertising and commercial communications. All this, exclusively if the user has given his express consent.
The user may object at any time to the processing of their data for advertising or promotional purposes by LATROUPE using the channels provided for this purpose, as detailed later in this document.
- Work with us" (processing of candidate data): The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE through this section enabled on our Website, may be processed by LATROUPE in order to receive resumes of potential candidates and, where appropriate, decide on their acceptance as candidates and enable their participation in our selection processes. In those cases in which the user contacts LATROUPE through the aforementioned section, we will send detailed information about the processing of data for the purposes described and, likewise, we inform you that your application could be considered in relation to LATROUPE or other entities that are part of its business group. If this involves the disclosure of data to entities other than LATROUPE, we will inform you accordingly and request your consent to carry out such data processing.
- WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED BY LATROUPE AND FROM WHAT SOURCES IT COMES FROM
The data that LATROUPE processes as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the spaces for managing communication with users made available by LATROUPE or by any other means by which the user enters into communication with LATROUPE.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship between the user and LATROUPE.
LATROUPE may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying and contact details (e.g. name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in the curriculum vitae).
- Other types of data. Exclusively in the event that the user provides other types of data in interactions with LATROUPE, such data will be processed by LATROUPE only if their processing is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Otherwise, the data will be destroyed without prior storage or processing by LATROUPE.
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- LATROUPE processes personal data provided by users of the Website in accordance with the following legal bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with LATROUPE:
- The processing of your data for the purpose of "Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the Website" is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship between the user and LATROUPE, i.e. the management of your own request, the maintenance of contact between the parties and, where appropriate, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as, where necessary, the consent that will be requested from the user.
The processing of your data for the purpose of "commercial, promotional or advertising communications" is based on the consent that, in each case, is requested from the user.
- The processing of your data for the purpose "Work with us" is based on the implementation at the request of the employee of pre-contractual measures or the intention to conclude a contract and the consent that, where appropriate, is requested from the user.
LATROUPE informs that it will only process personal data for the purposes of processing based on the user's consent in cases where the user has consented to each of the processing operations, by means of the means of obtaining consent made available by LATROUPE.
- TO WHOM YOUR DATA IS COMMUNICATED
Your data may be disclosed to other companies in the LATROUPE group of companies (Azora Group) that perform functions within LATROUPE including, but not limited to, management, control, human resources management, compliance monitoring or auditing. The purpose of this communication of data is to enable the management and development of the appropriate procedures established by law, given that other companies in the business group may be the commercial entities that have to deal with the consultation or proceed with the hiring of the employee. The legitimate basis for this communication of data is the need for it to formalise a contract.
Your data will not be disclosed to other third parties, unless expressly required by law or with the consent of the data subject.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
LATROUPE will keep your personal data for the time necessary to provide the requested service and / or to achieve the intended purpose of processing.
Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised his right of deletion, your data will be kept for the legal periods that apply in each case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information on the data retention periods applied at LATROUPE by contacting our Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH
LATROUPE informs users that, when personal data is collected through a form made available through the Website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least the data that is indicated as compulsory on the form in question. In the event of failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, LATROUPE shall not be able to manage the service or query formulated by the user.
- WHAT YOU MUST GUARANTEE WHEN PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
LATROUPE informs you that, in order to provide your personal data, in any way, through our Website, you must be over 18 years of age. The user who provides data to LATROUPE through this Website declares and guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and takes full responsibility for this declaration.
- WHAT MEASURES WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In response to LATROUPE's concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, we have adopted the required security levels for the protection of personal data and have installed the technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LATROUPE informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
Likewise, LATROUPE informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by LATROUPE, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
To request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by LATROUPE to another data controller.
Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given for the processing of your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise your rights regarding your personal data by writing to LATROUPE, identified by the reference "Data Protection" and accompanied by your identity document, which may be sent to one of the following addresses: Calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that the request is not answered, a complaint may be lodged with the Data Protection Delegate at the e-mail address email@example.com, or with the competent supervisory authority for data protection.