SMART HOPER, S.L.U. is an entity with registered office in calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B88567995 (hereafter, “LATROUPE”).
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller for the personal data is LATROUPE. To guarantee adequate management of the processing of your data, LATROUPE has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you may address for any matter that might arise and who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by users of this Website may be processed by LATROUPE for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as on the interactions between the user and LATROUPE through the website.
- Contact and management and processing of Website users’ queries and requests: The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE through any of the contact channels made available through the Website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be processed to maintain contact between the parties, manage website users, provide customer or user service, and manage and process user requests or queries sent via the channels provided for this purpose on our Website.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising communications: The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE may be processed in order to send personalized commercial and advertising information about activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as information of diverse nature, through postal, telephone or electronic means (email, SMS, messaging and other electronic means of communication).
The information to be sent may be related to LATROUPE and / or other entities. LATROUPE informs that, in order to optimize and introduce improvements in the sending of information it makes, as well as offer adequate personalized information according to the characteristics and / or needs of each user, it will be able to carry out automatic analysis and evaluation of profiles and apply techniques segmentation, exclusively with internal data that LATROUPE has, prior to sending advertising and commercial communications. All this, exclusively if the user has given their express consent
The user may at any time object the processing of their data for advertising or promotional purposes by LATROUPE using the channels enabled for this, as detailed below.
- “Work with us” (processing of candidates’ data): The personal data of users who contact LATROUPE through this section in our Website may be processed by LATROUPE to receive the CVs of potential candidates and, if applicable, decide on their acceptance as candidates and enable their participation in our selection processes. In those cases, in which the user contacts LATROUPE through this section, we will send them detailed information about the data processing for the purposes described and will also inform you that your candidacy could be considered in connection to LATROUPE or other entities that are part of the business group. If this involves the transfer of data to entities other than LATROUPE, we will duly notify you to request your consent to perform this data transfer.
4. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED BY LATROUPE AND WHAT ARE THEIR SOURCES
The data processed by LATROUPE as a result of the user's interactions through our Website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available by LATROUPE or by any other means by which the user communicates with LATROUPE.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and LATROUPE.
LATROUPE may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification and contact data (e.g., name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and / or employment details (e.g., data included in the CV).
- Other data types. If the Website user provides other types of data in their interactions with LATROUPE, will these data be processed by LATROUPE, only if their processing is required for the purpose sought. Otherwise, the data will be erased without having been previously stored by LATROUPE.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY LATROUPE
LATROUPE processes the personal data provided by the users of its website on the following legal bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as on the user’s interactions with LATROUPE:
- The processing of your data for the purpose of “Contact and management and processing of Website users’ queries and requests” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and LATROUPE, that is, on the management of the request, on the maintenance of the contact between the parties, and, if applicable, on the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as, if necessary, on the consent to be requested of the user.
- The processing of your data for the purposes “Commercial, promotional or advertising communications” is based on the consent requested in each case of the user.
- The processing of your data for the purposes “Work with us” is based on the application, previous worker request, of pre-contractual measures or the intention to conclude a contract and the consent requested in each case of the user.
LATROUPE informs that it will only carry out the processing of personal data for the purposes of processing based on the users consent in cases in which the user has accepted each of the data processing, through the means of obtaining consent made available by LATROUPE.
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
LATROUPE informs users that it may transfer data to the companies of its business group with which the user needs to contact or to provide internal management services because other business group companies could be in charge of answering users’ requests or employment and hiring. It is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and LATROUPE.
LATROUPE informs users that do not entail the transfer of their data to third-party entities, except for legal obligation or prior subject consent.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LATROUPE will keep your personal data for as long as required for the provision of the service requested and/or to achieve the purpose of the processing sought.
Later, provided that the user has not exercised its right of removal, their data will be duly kept during the applicable legal periods, taking into account the type of the data as well as the purpose of their processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information about the data retention periods applied at LATROUPE by contacting our Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
8. WHAT PERSONAL DATA SHOULD BE PROVIDED
LATROUPE informs users that, when personal data are obtained through a form made available on our Website, the user must provide at least the data specified as mandatory, in the form in question. If at least those data, which are regarded as mandatory, are not provided, LATROUPE will be unable to manage the service or the query made by the user.
9. WHAT SHOULD YOU WARRANT BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user warrants that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and is responsible for any harm or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
LATROUPE informs you that, you must be older than 18 to provide your personal data in any way through our Website. Users who provide data to LATROUPE through this Website represent and warrant that they are older than 18 and are entirely responsible for this statement.
10. WHAT MEASURES TO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Given LATROUPE’s interest in ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data, the security measures required for personal data protection have been taken and the technical measures at its disposal have been implemented to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, it should be borne in mind that online security measures are not unassailable.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LATROUPE informs you that you have the right to receive the confirmation of whether we are processing personal data affecting you or not.
LATROUPE also informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to access your data to find which personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Requesting the rectification or removal of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you regard as inaccurate and concern you, and are processed by LATROUPE, as well as the right to request the removal of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data, the limitation of processing of which has been requested for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used structured format that is automatically read, as well as to their transfer by LATROUPE to another controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected to your specific situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will cease to process them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate imperative reasons or for the exercise or defense of potential claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to withdraw any of the consents given for the processing of your data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to their withdrawal.
Persons may exercise their rights in the form of a written document identified with the reference "Data Protection" accompanying your ID card, which must be transmitted to calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that we have failed to respect the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) or lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.